Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

The logo


The Logo.
Now whenever you see that... You know I'm coming. Like calling Batman with that big flash light, or Pac throwing that W up, Or Queen Modjadji with the rain. This is mine.



Background On Design

If you take a closer look. The Symbol is divided into two. Your top half and bottom half.

The top half is an infinity sign with the letters SP CE in it. Symbolizing infinite space or never ending volume or capacity.
The Bottom half is Piano keys with the word MUNNA in the middle. Symbolizing music and man. 
Note: Monna in many South African languages means Man. Spelled the way i say it, it becomes Munna.

The Name

I was known as Spaceman before. I had gotten that name in search of myself and God at a young age. I realized early on that i was not of this earth but passing thru like everybody else. I was from God the unmeasurable space. The Man became Munna when i went back to my village and realized i had forgotten the african in me. So Man became Munna to always remind me.



No comments:

Post a Comment